Warning: This package management website is not protected with a password, this is a MAJOR security risk. Please read the README.
- no -
Provides a simple interface for validate, handle and generate cascading style sheets
HTML_CSS provides a simple interface to handle stylesheets declaration.
It is completely standards compliant, and has some great features:
* Simple OO interface to CSS definitions
* Can parse existing CSS (string or file)
* Output to
- Inline stylesheet declarations
- Document internal stylesheet declarations
- Standalone stylesheet declarations
- Array of definitions
* Can validate contents with the WC3 CSS Validator Web Service
In addition, it shares the following with HTML_Common based classes:
* Indent style support
* Line ending style